The UELAC Dominion Office has moved from historic George Brown House in Toronto, to The Cornwall Community Museum in Cornwall, ON. Mail can now be sent to the new location (see address below) but the phone number to be used remains the original Toronto number:
c/o Cornwall Community Museum
PO Box 773, 160 Water St. W.
Telephone: (416) 591-1783
The UELAC Dominion Office, Library and Archives is currently closed to visitors until staffing can be arranged.
The Dominion Office is normally open Monday to Friday for telephone and email messages.
The Dominion Office is normally open Monday to Friday (see above) and email messages are checked on those days. As some email addresses noted below go to individual’s personal email inbaskets, they may be checked more frequently. Please review the list and send your message to the most appropriate individual, and if in doubt send to the general address and your message will be appropriately routed.
- General email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dominion Office administrative functions email@example.com
- President Patricia “Trish” Groom UE firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sr. Vice President Carl Stymiest UE SrVicePresident@uelac.org
- Dominion Secretary Jo Ann Tuskin UE email@example.com
- UELAC Archivist firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donations email@example.com
- Education related questions to the Education Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Loyalist Gazette & Communications Committee Chair Carl Stymiest
- UELAC Dominion Genealogist email@example.com
- UELAC Grants to UELAC Branches firstname.lastname@example.org
- Loyalist Trails weekly email newsletter email@example.com
- Membership firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships and related questions Scholarship@uelac.org
- Volunteer Recognition and related questions Volunteer Recognition@uelac.org
- Dorchester Award and related questions Dorchester.Award@uelac.org
- Web site questions, problems, issues email@example.com