Welcome to UELAC.ca
The UELAC.ca website stores membership information for UELAC members, Branch and Dominion executives, and administration staff.
For the public website of the United Empire Loyalists’ Association of Canada, please visit www.uelac.org.
We will be migrating content from the UELAC.org ‘legacy website’ to the new UELAC.ca site over the coming months. Please bear with us.
Branches of the UELAC
Learn about the branches of the association and the areas they represent, now with an interactive national map
Branch websites, social media and contact information are noted.
Become part of the UELAC family. Join a branch and become a member.
If you are a descendant, work toward a Loyalist Certificate.
Loyalist Trails has a new home
Our weekly e-newsletter will be posted on UELAC.ca going forward.
Prior issues remain available in the UELAC.org Loyalist Trails archive.
Read the Spring 2020 Loyalist Gazette
The latest issues are available exclusively for members – log in to read them.
Prior issues, going back to 2013, are available publicly in the Loyalist Gazette index.
First time logging in?
If this is your first time logging in, click HERE to set up your account.
(If you’re having trouble, follow the detailed log-in instructions carefully.)
If your account is already set up (i.e. you have a password set), click the button below to log in:
HELP for those logging in for the first time:
- Click the link above, “Click here to set up your account.”
- Enter your email address (must be same one as is stored in your membership record)
- Click on “Get new password”
- If you then see an “Error: The email address isn’t correct“ message, be sure you have entered your email address correctly. If so, then your email address has probably not been stored correctly in the membership system — Please sent an email to email@example.com from your correct email address indicating your name, the branch you belong to, and that you received an email incorrect error when trying to log in. We will check into the problem and get back to you – have patience.
- You will then receive an email message from WordPress with a link in it.
- Click on the link.
- A page will show in your browser. In the “New password” box, the system will have inserted a sample password. At this point the password has NOT been set; it is only an example.
- You can replace that password by deleting it and entering the password you would like to use in that same box (either way, be sure to record the password).
- Click on “Reset Password” (Now a password is being set)
- A smaller box will then appear; in the green box, click on “log in”
- On this screen, enter your email address and the new password, and click “log in”
- You should then see the UELAC Members page, which has a link to the “My Account” page