This section contains miscellaneous items that may not belong elsewhere, along with links to relevant material outside of the Trivia folder.
You may also wish to refer to the Education & Outreach folder.
- Dates of importance in loyalist history
- Lists of Loyalists:
- Military information:
- Queen Elizabeth II and Canadian Prime Ministers
- UELAC organization:
Below is an alphabetized list of significant PDF documents:
- 84th Regiment of Foot (Royal Highland Emigrants) and Loyalist Re-enactment, by Brian McConnell, UE
- The American Vicars of Bray: Exploring New Areas of Research for Loyalist Studies, by Todd Braisted
- Armorial Bearings and other Loyalist symbols
- Arnold’s March To Quebec In 1775, by Barry M. Gough – the defeat of the Americans and death of General Montgomery
- The Battle of Oriskany, by John R. Matheson, UE
- The Blockhouse in Bergen Wood, by Dr. H. H. Burleigh
- Books for the Young at Heart – a reading list for elementary schools
- (Formation of) Butler’s Rangers, by Donald C. Holmes, President of the Sir Guy Carleton Branch (1977)
- The Canadian Heraldic Authority and the Loyalists, by John E Ruch, UE
- HMS Clinton: Names of Loyalist Refugees Transported from New York to Nova Scotia by His Majesty’s Ship “Clinton” (1783)
- HMS Clinton: Families of Loyalist Refugees Transported New York to Nova Scotia By HMS “Clinton” (1783)
- Horrors of a Civil War: McAlpin’s Corps (1776–1783), by Alex Cain
- Loyalist Claims – Searching on Ancestry.ca and Elsewhere, notes and links by John Noble
- The Loyalists, Pioneers and Settlers: A Teacher’s Resource
- The Loyalists, Pioneers and Settlers of Quebec: A Teacher’s Resource
- The Loyalists, Pioneers and Settlers of the Maritimes: A Teacher’s Resource
- The Loyalists, Pioneers and Settlers of the West: A Teacher’s Resource
- Mecklenburg District, Index of Owner and Tenants (1790)
- NY 1779 Attainder Act: Loyalists named in the Act and Loyalists escorted North towards Montreal, by Rick Porter
- The Palatines – background and online research resources
- The Queen’s Rangers – First American Regiment, by Capt. H.M. Jackson
- Revolutionary War: Chart of the Major Battles
- A Short History of the United Empire Loyalists, by Ann Mackenzie M.A.
- Tories in the Revolution, by Lorne E. Rozovsky
If you are looking for something specific and can’t find it above, try the Site Map.